(Adds market reaction, previous FRANKFURT) STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Brisk demand for the Cayenne offroader helped Porsche boost unit sales 19 percent in its first half, the sports car maker said on Friday, beating expectations despite weak German and U.S. markets. The record unit sales lifted Porsche shares 5 percent, while the company said it had cut U.S. inventories, making it well-positioned for a "possible economic crisis" there. Revenue was set to grow 14 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Cayenne helps Porsche to H1 sales record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.