(Adds quote, details) By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - India's northern Punjab state said on Friday it had approved the sale of its controlling stake in Punjab Tractors Ltd to U.K.-based investment institution Commonwealth Development Corporation. The state government, which held an indirect 23.49 percent in the country's third-biggest tractor maker, had invited bids for the strategic sale of its holding last December. A Punjab government official told Reuters on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CDC wins bid to buy India's Punjab Tractors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642