(Adds Centrica and bidders' no comment, details, share price) By Siobhan Kenneday LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Energy utility Centrica Plc has set a Friday deadline for final bids in the sale of its Automobile Association unit, which could fetch as much as 1.5 billion pounds ($2.72 billion), sources close to the matter said on Thursday. Three private equity firms are expected to submit offers for the roadside rescue and motoring services unit, including U.S. giant Kohlberg, Kravis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Centrica sets Friday deadline for AA bids-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642