(Changes sourcing, adds TPG background and byline) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Cerberus Capital Management plans to pay 20 percent of year-end withdrawals in cash and suspend the remaining withdrawals for investors in its Cerberus Partners fund, a source briefed on the matter said on Tuesday. Cerberus plans to suspend year-end withdrawals for up to one year, founder Stephen Feinberg said in a letter to the investors of the fund. "When we wrote to you at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Cerberus to suspend withdrawals from fund-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642