(Updates with comment from negotiator, paragraphs 3, 10; changes byline) By Antonio de la Jara SANTIAGO, Chile, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Chile, the world's No. 1 copper producer, concluded negotiations on Friday for a free trade agreement with China, its top customer for the red metal, and expects to formalize the agreement next month. Chile and China opened negotiations for a free trade deal in April last year. Once signed and ratified by both countries it will be the Asian nation's first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chile, China reach deal on free trade accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.