* Sports car maker's FY revenues up 17.9 pct to 7.79 bln eur * Unit sales up 8.8 pct to 81,850 cars, China up 47.5 pct * Posts record unit sales growth outside core markets * Sees positive trend continuing in current fiscal year * Shares flat and off highs, underperforming sector index (Adds details, analyst, background, updates shares) FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche AG posted record full-year revenues as unit sales outside its core European and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China boom helps Porsche AG to record FY sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642