(Adds industry comment, details) BEIJING, May 21 (Reuters) - China is maintaining strong imports of crude oil in April, while making record purchases of fuel oil to keep pace with its voracious appetite for energy in the face of short domestic supplies. Crude imports into the world's second-largest oil consumer rose 26.7 percent from a year earlier to 10 million tonnes, a touch below the record in February at 10.53 million tonnes, Chinese customs datas showed on Friday. Imports in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China crude imports jump, record fuel oil buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.