* End-Aug crude stocks up for 2nd month in a row at new highs * OGP revises up fuel stocks, to levels close to Reuters rpt * Data confirms fuel stocks draw, first in 4 months (Adds graphic link, demand background) By Jim Bai and Chen Aizhu BEIJING, Sept 30 (Reuters) - China's crude oil stocks climbed for a second month in a row in August versus July, to stand at a new record high, an industry newsletter reported on Wednesday, as hefty crude imports continued to outpace refinery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China crude stocks at new highs, fuel stocks down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.