(Adds quotes, details and market context) By Felicia Loo SINGAPORE, Aug 30 (Reuters) - China will cut gasoline exports in September by more than half to near their lowest on record, as strong domestic demand soaks up supply already stretched by lower output and maintenance, Chinese industry sources said on Thursday. Gasoline exports are expected to fall to 90,000 tonnes next month from about 210,000 tonnes in August, the second-lowest on record since 1999 and the smallest volume since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China to cut gasoline exports to near record low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642