(Add market, details, analysts' quotes) By Lu Jianxin SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - China launched on Thursday a multi-billion dollar fund that will step in to protect investors when brokers go bust and act as a guardian of good practice for the nation's struggling stock market. The much-anticipated emergency fund -- which analysts and investors hope could amass up to 50 billion yuan ($6.2 billion) -- will be managed jointly by a trio of powerful government economic agencies and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China details stock rescue fund, markets jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.