(Adds quotes, figures, details) By Scott Hillis BEIJING, Jan 20 (Reuters) - China's racing economy accelerated late last year, beating expectations and fanning worries that it may be in danger of overheating in 2004, with the government forecasting sustained momentum in the current quarter. Gross domestic product surged 9.9 percent between the fourth quarters of 2002 and 2003, the government said on Tuesday, and for the full year showed growth of 9.1 percent from the previous 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China GDP accelerates in Q4, pace seen continuing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642