(Adds analyst comment, writes through) BEIJING, Dec 21 (Reuters) - China's crude and oil products imports regained strong momentum in November, ahead of moderating growth in overall oil demand and a surge in diesel purchases in the new year in the world's second-largest energy user. Crude imports soared 45.6 percent from a year earlier to 11.1 million tonnes in November, the second-highest monthly level and up 20 percent from October, when China bought the lowest volume this year, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China Nov crude, oil products imports soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642