*Price rises set for Monday - official source *Prices to rise by 400 yuan ($58.59) per tonne *Third price change in 2009, and biggest at 6-7 percent (Adds Sinopec source) By Chen Aizhu and Tom Miles BEIJING, May 31 (Reuters) - China plans to raise retail diesel and gasoline prices by 6-7 percent from Monday, industry and official sources said on Sunday, relieving some pressure on refiners but adding to the burden on farmers and manufacturers. An official familiar with the issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China to raise gasoline, diesel prices - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642