* 2 rare earth shipments en route for Japan-minister * Other shipments expected to start gradually -minister * Ministry tells power firms to step up nuclear plant patrols (Adds details on request to power firms) TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Japan-bound shipments of rare earth metals have left China, Japan's trade minister said on Wednesday, confirming the end of a de facto suspension by Beijing on exports of the minerals since late September. Japanese companies have complained of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China rare earth shipments leave for Japan-minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642