(Recasts with import outlook, add analyst comments) By Felicia Loo SINGAPORE, Aug 26 (Reuters) - PetroChina will skip gasoline imports and may resume large exports in September due to high post-Olympics stockpiles, marking an end to China's brief fling as a net petrol buyer, traders said on Tuesday. The Chinese state oil giant has already booked 60,000 tonnes of gasoline for shipment next month, which are likely to head to Indonesia. But PetroChina will not ship in the auto fuel for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China returns to net petrol exporter as stocks rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642