(Writes through) BEIJING, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A Chinese vice minister will fly to Tehran on Friday to discuss ways of defusing the international crisis over Iran's nuclear programme, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Thursday. Vice Foreign Minister Lu Guozeng's three-day visit would focus on Iran's nuclear programme, Liu Jianchao told a press briefing in Beijing. The two-way talks will take place just over a week before the United Nations' nuclear watchdog meets to discus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China sending official to Iran for nuclear talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.