(For an expanded IPO diaries, click ) (Updates share price, adds comment) By Kennix Chim HONG KONG, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Shares in China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp Ltd , the country's largest train maker, rose 5 percent in their Hong Kong debut, lagging expectations, as the weak broader market took a toll. Despite a rousing Shanghai debut after the firm raised a combined $1.5 billion in a Hong Kong and Shanghai listing, the Hong Kong start failed to impress investors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China South Locomotive up 5 pct in HK debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.