* Halts car exports to Europe on poor sales * Seeking new partner, no timetable to resume exports * Chinese automakers seek to improve quality via M&A * Chinese automakers urged to focus on booming home market (Adds quality issues facing Chinese automakers, M&A deals) By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Brilliance Auto, BMW's partner in China, has halted its car exports to Europe after its in-house designed BS4 and BS6 sedans met with a cool ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Brilliance Auto halts Europe exports -execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642