(Adds sales target, analysts' comments after company briefing) HONG KONG, Feb 23 (Reuters) - China's largest rechargeable battery maker, BYD Co , announced a 31 percent rise in full-year profits on Monday and said it planned to boost its battery sales by more than half this year. BYD, which counts mobile phone giants Motorola Inc and Nokia among its clients, also said it had increased its stake in its car making unit to cash in on huge growth potential in China's automobile industry. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's BYD profits top forecasts, eyes sales surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642