(Adds oil officials' comment, moves dateline pvs BEIJING) SINGAPORE, Sept 22 (Reuters) - China's crude oil imports surged in August as the country's refineries worked at record rates, partly to meet gasoline demand in the world's fastest growing energy market. China has bounced back strongly after the economy-sapping outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, sucking in imports and underpinning world oil markets. Chinese customs figures showed crude imports jumped 26 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's crude imports jump as car sales boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.