(For expanded Hong Kong IPO diary, click on ) (Adds details, background) By Daisy Ku HONG KONG, Nov 30 (Reuters) - China's number-three auto maker, Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd., raised HK$3.97 billion (US$508.9 million) after setting its IPO price at HK$1.60 a share, in the middle of a proposed range, sources close to the deal said on Wednesday. Dongfeng produces cars under 50:50 joint ventures with Japan's Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. , and France's Peugeot Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Dongfeng Auto raises $509 mln in IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.