* Talks still at early phase, Geely 'taking its time' * Financing consortium includes foreign banks * Geely seeking path onto world stage (Adds chairman's quotes; details) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - China's Geely is confident its bid for Ford Motor's Volvo car unit will be successful, chairman Li Shufu said on Friday, as it seeks to lead China's automakers onto the global stage. Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, the parent of Geely Automobile was named by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Geely confident on Volvo bid - chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.