* Pangda's share drop reflects weak market sentiment, auto market * Investors have difficulty evaluating China's first car dealer IPO-analyst * Companies raise $16.9 bln in Shanghai, Shenzhen ytd vs $4.2 bln in HK (Adds analyst quote and details) By Fang Yan and Ai Peng Soo SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Pangda Automobile Trade Co Ltd fell 20 percent on their trading debut in Shanghai on Thursday after the Chinese car dealer raised close to $1 billion in the country's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Pangda shares plunge 20 pct on Shanghai debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642