(Adds more comments from analysts, fund manager, and byline) By Charlie Zhu HONG KONG, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Chinese truck maker Qingling Motors posted a 65 percent fall in first-half net profit on Wednesday as fierce competition in China's truck manufacturing industry took its toll, analysts said. Investors quickly punished the stock, sending it plunging more than 16 percent to HK$0.93 about an hour after it reported its interim results during the lunchbreak. Through Tuesday's close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Qingling Motors H1 dives on price cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642