* SAIC earnings boosted by solid sales, asset acquisition * Shares fall 2.5 pct on worries over 2012 performance (Adds closing share price, analyst quote) By Kazunori Takada SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp Ltd has forecast a rise of more than 40 percent in 2011 net income on solid demand for German and American marques made at its Shanghai ventures. However, the news provided investors with little comfort and SAIC's shares ended down 2.5 percent on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's SAIC Motor f'casts over 40 pct rise in 2011 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.