* Q1 net 5.61 billion yuan vs f'cast 3.98 bln * Prev year's figure revised to 5.24 bln * Revenue 124 billion yuan vs revised 109 billion (Writes through) BEIJING, April 27 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp, China's biggest auto maker, reported a 7 percent rise in first-quarter earnings on Friday, topping forecasts and showing the appeal of its models during a general slowdown in vehicle sales growth in China. Shanghai-based SAIC booked 5.61 billion yuan ($889.6 million) in net income for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's SAIC tops forecast with 7pct rise in net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.