* Unlisted parent offers 20.5 euros/share for Draka, trumping Prysmian * Xinmao points to synergies with Draka in optical fibre * Scepticism over Xinmao strategy, ability to carry out deal (Adds details from statement, analyst comment, additional background) By Terril Yue Jones BEIJING, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The listed arm of China's Xinmao Group confirmed on Wednesday that its parent aims to acquire Dutch cable maker Draka , but added that the $1.3 billion offer remains uncertain and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Xinmao confirms "uncertain" $1.3 bln Draka bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.