* Final payments expected this week and by Oct. 22 * Saab expects Chinese investment approvals in coming weeks * Saab shares rise 20 pct, top Amsterdam gainer (Adds quotes from Saab, background) By Mia Shanley and Aaron Gray-Block STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co. gave ailing Saab a new injection of cash, Saab said on Thursday, keeping alive the Swedish car maker's hopes of survival. The money is part of a 70 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-China's Youngman comes up with vital cash for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642