AMSTERDAM, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Dutch car manufacturer Spyker and Chinese partner Zhejiang Youngman Passenger Car Group plan to launch a new upmarket model that would be a cross between a Spyker sports car and the now-defunct Saab. The deal announced by the companies on Monday highlights China's interest in acquiring Western brands and technology, taking advantage of the Saab and Spyker names and know-how. The new car, to be pitched at China's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chinese to help Spyker create Saab-based upmarket car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.