(Adds analyst comment, background) BEIJING, June 22 (Reuters) - Annual growth in Chinese industrial profits accelerated to 25.5 percent in the January to May period, buoyed by earnings in sectors such as oil and cars, official data showed on Thursday, reflecting economic momentum. Chinese industrial firms earned a combined 629.4 billion yuan ($78.7 billion) in profits in the first five months of 2006, the National Bureau of Statistics said in a statement. The growth compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chinese industrial profit growth accelerates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.