* US Treasury sweetens Chrysler debt offer by $250 mln * Fund management companies had held out for better deal (Adds details on increased offer, detail on position of Elliott Management) By Poornima Gupta and Jui Chakravorty DETROIT/LOS ANGELES, April 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury raised its offer by $250 million in debt restructuring talks with Chrysler LLC lenders on Wednesday as part of a final push to win over lenders holding out for better terms and avoid bankruptcy, two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler debt offer raised, holdouts targeted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.