(Recasts to add background, company spokesman, analyst's comments) By Tom Brown DETROIT, May 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler unit said on Friday its marketing and sales head was stepping down and would be replaced by a longtime Daimler executive, reinforcing German control over the U.S. side of the company. Jim Schroer, 51, who joined Chrysler after defecting from rival Ford Motor Co. in February 2001, will be replaced by Joe Eberhardt, a German who heads DaimlerChrysler's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler exec resigns in top management shakeup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.