* Fiat joint venture may make Jeeps in China * Aims to add 50 dealers in China this year (Recasts first paragraph to focus on China production, adds executive comment, background on Chrysler vehicles, byline) By Deepa Seetharaman CHELSEA, Mich., June 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC is "aggressively" exploring the possibility of building more vehicles in China, where the company is on track to sell 40,000 cars and trucks this year, an executive said on Thursday. The U.S. automaker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler eyeing China production through Fiat JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.