(Adds background, details on bailout) DETROIT (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's financial arm said on Tuesday it plans to cut about 2 percent of its workforce, or 80 employees. "As part of our ongoing effort to reduce costs and remain competitive in the current business environment, Chrysler Financial has taken actions today to realign our workforce," Chrysler Financial said in a statement. Chrysler Financial, which got $1.5 billion in emergency government loans in January, employs over 3,500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler Financial to cut workforce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.