* Chrysler CEO Marchionne tells employees to "stay focused" * Fiat to report earnings, update strategy on Tuesday * Chrysler sees Q4 net income of about $210 million * Chrysler sees Q4 revenue of $16.4 billion By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC posted an 80 percent rise in quarterly net income on Monday on stronger new vehicle sales, continuing the U.S. automaker's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler Group profit up 80 pct, affirms 2012 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642