(Recasts with quarterly results, market reaction) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - A turnaround at U.S. arm Chrysler helped DaimlerChrysler AG boost second-quarter operating profit to 2.1 billion euros ($2.53 billion), the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said on Thursday. It upgraded its full-year outlook saying it expected "significant improvement" in operating profit excluding one-off factors even though its flagship Mercedes Car Group no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler helps DaimlerChrysler boost Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642