(Edits throughout, adds details.) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group could link up with a Chinese automaker to launch a new small car as Chrysler works to conclude a review of potential partners in the coming weeks, Chief Executive Tom LaSorda said on Monday. LaSorda, speaking to the Automotive Press Association in Detroit, noted that the No. 3 U.S. automaker has never named the companies in Asia and Europe it had discussions with about a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler may turn to China for small car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642