* Chrysler to repay U.S., Canadian loans by end of June * To use term loans, debt, Fiat cash to repay loans * Transactions expected to happen "concurrently" (Adds background on bailout, details on debt offering, road show) DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC, which came to the brink of collapse before a federal bailout in 2009, plans to fully repay more than $7 billion in loans from the U.S. and Canadian governments by the end of June. The company's announcement on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Chrysler to repay U.S., Canada loans by June 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642