(Adds opening stock price, outlook.) CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by strong demand for its construction and farm equipment. The maker of Case and New Holland brand tractors had third-quarter net income of $25 million, or 19 cents a share, compared with a year-ago loss of $36 million, or 27 cents a share. Before restructuring charges in both periods, CNH would have earned $34 million, or 27 cents a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CNH Global posts 3rd-qtr profit vs. year-ago loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.