(Add details on outlook, industry background) CHICAGO, Jan 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday as the farm and construction equipment maker was able to make price hikes stick. But the company forecast flat-to-lower industry sales of tractors and combines in North America this year, despite the sharply higher prices that farmers are enjoying for crops like corn. The company, an affiliate of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , said it believes industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-CNH Global posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.