* U.S. House panel to hold hearing Feb 25 * Lawmakers want to know how Toyota addressing defects * US Transport Secretary satisfied with Toyota response (Adds details from letters, Toyota comment) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Congressional investigators sought e-mails and other documents from Toyota Motor Corp and U.S. safety regulators about the automaker's recall of millions of vehicles due to sudden acceleration. The House Energy and Commerce Committee also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Congress seeks Toyota recall documents, hearing set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.