* Board backs plan for capital hike of up to 1.5 bln eur * Conti to then start debt restructuring talks with lenders * CEO Neumann loses support of shareholder reps on board * Schaeffler needs simple majority to axe him as CEO * Continental shares indicated 5.9 pct lower (Adds Continental shares premarket data, trader comment) HANOVER, Germany, July 31 (Reuters) - Continental AG won a vote to repair its finances but will likely lose its second chief executive in less than a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental AG cap hike passes, CEO loses battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.