(Adds deal conditions, background) By Sylvia Westall FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Ball bearings maker Schaeffler has agreed to limit itself to a minority shareholding in German car parts maker Continental AG , ending a hostile takeover battle for the company, Continental said on Thursday. Schaeffler will be limited to a maximum stake of 49.99 percent for a four-year period after it raised its offer to 75 euros per share, Continental said in a statement. Schaeffler offered 70.12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental AG, Schaeffler enter agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642