(adds comments from executive, updates shares) SALZGITTER, Germany, March 27 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG plans thousands more job cuts at its Siemens VDO business over the next two years while it restructures its powertrain division, it said. Continental which bought Siemens VDO last year, expects to slash 1,500 to 2,000 jobs worldwide at Powertrain in addition to thousands of jobs to be lost through its integration, as it restructures three of its business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental to cut up to 2,000 jobs at Powertrain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.