* Continental says goal remains combination with Schaeffler * Says has not agreed timetable with Schaeffler * Schaeffler declines to comment * German magazine had said Conti dropped merger plans * Continental shares up 1.8 pct, in line with sector (Recasts, adds Continental comments) FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG denied a report that it no longer aims to merge with bearings maker Schaeffler. German monthly Manager Magazin had on Tuesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental denies dropping Schaeffler merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642