(Adds market reaction, updates share) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG on Thursday forecast higher revenue and operating profit in 2006 after fourth-quarter operating profit rose 17 percent, missing market expectations. The earnings miss pushed Continental shares down more than 4 percent in early trading, but they rebounded to be up 2.5 percent at 87.60 euros by 0906 GMT, making them the leading gainers among German blue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental earnings up 17 pct, shares bounce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.