(Recasts with CEO comments) By Jan Schwartz BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 25 (Reuters) - German tyremaker and car parts group Continental AG may raise its dividend after 2004 operating profit before restructuring charges rose strongly, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said on Tuesday. "We are considering whether we would not have to raise our dividend given our results," he told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference. Operating profit excluding restructuring charges for its U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental mulls dividend hike after good 2004-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.