(Adds Q3 figures, dividend, analyst comment) By Michael Steen and Andreas Moeser FRANKFURT/HANOVER, Germany, Oct 31 (Reuters) - German tyre and car part maker Continental AG posted a greater-than-expected rise in quarterly earnings on Thursday, prompting it to raise its 2002 operating profit forecast and sending its shares higher. But the company, which is coming out of a period of painful restructuring and factory closures, said it would take charges in the fourth quarter for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental posts strong earnings, raises forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.