(adds latest company comments on acceptance, deadline detail) FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - German tyre maker Continental's 277 million euro ($337 million) takeover bid for rubber parts maker Phoenix hangs in the balance, with just hours before a deadline to shareholders expires, Continental said on Monday. "We have less than 70 percent," said a company spokesman, declining to give a more precise figure. "The deal is still in acute danger. At the moment I would say the chance is 50-50, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental says Phoenix deal in danger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642