(Releads, adds fund manager, CEO on Phoenix) By Mark Thompson and Jan Schwartz FRANKFURT/HANOVER, March 30 (Reuters) - Continental AG unsettled investors on Tuesday by warning it may face charges for restructuring its loss-making U.S. tyre unit after meeting expectations with a 23 percent rise in 2003 core profits. Shares in Continental , the world's fourth largest tyre maker, led decliners on a weaker blue-chip DAX index , trading 1.8 percent lower at 31 euros by 1038 GMT. Dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Continental unsettled by U.S. revamp warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642